TERMITE CONTROL TRENTON
Prevention, spot treatment, or a total termite treatment plan, you may not know which one you need right now but once you meet with one of our technicians you will have a better vision as to what needs to be done to start your termite control. On the Spot Pest Control has options that will meet your needs. Remember, it’s never too late to call. Waiting and procrastinating will only lead to costly repairs and damage caused by termites. We can help protect your investment.
WHAT TERMITES ARE IN TRENTON, NJ?
There are many species of termites, however, the most common in North America is the subterranean termite. These little guys cause, on average, $5 billion dollars in damage in the United States each year and to the surprise of many unsuspecting homeowners termite damage is not covered by most homeowner’s insurance.
The first step to treating your Trenton, NJ termite infestation is to get professional help from On the Spot Pest Control. We will evaluate and inspect your home for FREE! If the inspection exposes termites, On the Spot Pest Control can get rid of them and keep them from returning. If your home is termite free, then we can help you develop and implement a preventative action plan to help ensure it stays that way. Regular inspections are important on an annual basis to assure your investment remains termite-free.
WHAT ARE THE TERMITE WARNING SIGNS?
- A temporary swam of winged insects (black body with white or clear wings) in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Discarded wings from swarmers or suspicious droppings.
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped by hammer.
- Mud tubes or tunnels on exterior walls, wood beams, or crawl spaces.
- Cracked or bubbling paint on walls.
- Noticeable signs of termite damage on the surface are quite likely to have already been eaten up all the way from the inside.
- Tiny holes on any wood surface in or outside your home.
Did you know? There are over 4,000 different species of termites that have been feeding on wood since the beginning of time, with the average colony consuming 7 pounds of would per year.
Contact us today to schedule your evaluation in Trenton, NJ!
5 STAR CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
The Best Pest Control Company
Chris has the best pest control company in the area. He is extremely knowledgeable about the industry and runs a very organized business. I call him for all of my pest needs. Phone calls are always returned quickly. He is accommodating with scheduling and always arrives on time to do a thorough job. On The Spot will be my pest company for life. 🙂